kobjects.org was created in the early 2000s as a namepace umbrella for some MIDP-related projects, most notably kxml2.
The original "idea" behind the name was "Kilobyte Objects", but now we are pivoting towards "Kotlin Objects".
- Konsole: A chat-like KMP "console" interface.
- KtXml: Kxml2 ported to Kotlin Multiplatform (KMP)
- ParserLib: A library for building recursive descent parsers.
- kxml2: A lightweight "pull" parser for XML.
- MiniJoe is archived here: https://github.com/stefanhaustein/minijoe
- ksoap2 is now maintained by simpligility
- ME4SE implements the MIDP API for the Java Standard Edition (using AWT).
- kDB Readers / writers for various text based data table formats
For an overview of all current projects (and some legacy projects), please refer to the github project page