Server for communicating with guardian hosts.
Building and Installation
The project can be build on either docker or bare metal, however most development is done with the provided dockerfile.
- Clone the repository.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:kochie/guardian-server.git
- Start a redis instance somewhere and take note of the connection settings.
- Start a postgres database somewhere and take note of the connection settings as well.
- Modify the environment variables found in
config.jsonand update any settings required.
- Build the service with go, normally a sequence like.
go test -v ./... go build main.go
- [Optionally] Install the binary.
go install main.go
To build in docker compose.
To run in docker compose.