A Content App for Umbraco 8 that generates a managable manifest.json file for all the root nodes.
This package is in progress, and so is not yet fully functional!
If you experience any issues, please let me know!
Feel free to make a pull request if you want to change/add something.
- Create logic to create database table if it doesn't exist
- Change permissions to only show on nodes that have a hostname set up (for admin users)
- Add icons to the manifest data
- Create NuGet package
- Create logic to add web.config handler if it doesn't exist
- Download the project and add the plugin folder to the App_Plugins of your Umbraco 8 website.
- Open the .sln file with Visual Studio and build the project.
- Add a reference from Apparare.ManifestJson.dll to your Umbraco Website.
- Build your Umbraco website.
- Add the following code to your web.config handlers:
<remove name="ManifestJsonHandler" /> <add name="ManifestJsonHandler" type="ApparareManifestJson.Handlers.HttpHandlers.ManifestJsonHandler" path="manifest.json" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="*" />
- Add the following table to your database:
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ApparareManifestJson_Domains]( [Id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [NodeId] [int] NOT NULL, [Version] [varchar](10) NOT NULL, [Name] [varchar](40) NULL, [ShortName] [varchar](40) NULL, [ThemeColor] [varchar](7) NULL, [BackgroundColor] [varchar](7) NULL, [Description] [varchar](50) NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_ManifestJsonPlugin.Domains] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [Id] ASC )WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY] ) ON [PRIMARY] GO
Compatible Umbraco versions