Kofran's Blog Platform
A simple blog written in Django by Kofran
This project is in a very early development state. I really not recomend for production use.
What features the blog has?
At the moment the blog has a very little features like:
- home page now also include pagination.
- right panel.
- writter page. (administrator user).
- edition page. (administrator user).
- users can register (reCAPTCHA was implemented to avoid bots).
- users can make comments in posts.
- Django version >= 1.11 .
- Python-decouple 3.1 .
- Requests 2.18.4 .
Raname .env.example to .env. Then configure your own SECRET_KEY please don't use the same key as the example. You need to configure RECAPTHA_SECRET with your own key provided by reCAPTCHA.
If you are testing your app at localhost or 127.0.0.1, you need to configure your reCAPTCHA's domains to allow them.