* Supports multiple instances in the same doc
* Able to exercise entire selection controller
* Can say meow (and other text manipulation actions)
* Knows about undo & redo
* Will also destroy your document formatting too!
* Can cut, copy & paste
* Bella is a tidy cat and likes valid documents
* Bella can be hooked up to use an existing cursor
* Custom actions to be loaded externally
* Has AMD integration
* Add checks to ensure the cursor is in a valid step.
Issue highlighted in review of PR #451.
* Add a seeded random number generator to allow reproduction of crashes.
Original source: https://github.com/davidbau/seedrandom
* Add some really simple reporting stats
* Allow seed to be specified via URL
Add an "auto drive" feature (the cat herder)
Auto drive will automatically cycle the page after the specified
number of pounces. If an unhandled exception occurs, it will PUT a
file to the server in the same location that contains the number of
pounces that happened, and the original seed, along with the error
* Limit how frequently document length checks are performed
* Using a real SessionController causes problems with double-events