* fix regressions on debian platform * [COOK-578] wrap root password in quotes * [COOK-562] expose all tunables in my.cnf
…5 and COOK-577
* support instance where lb and pool are on the same node
* make the _default chef_environment look like production rails env
* fix bad attribute file
* use source install not subversion install * install python bindings (autodetected) * use attributes for mirror url, version, checksum and config opts
* Upgrade to passenger 3.0.7 * Attributes are all "default" * Install curl development headers * Move PassengerMaxPoolSize to config of module instead of vhost.
* Cleanup the default recipe with better organization of includes * Upgrade to wordpress 3.1.2 * move generated attributes to the recipe * move mysql library require into not_if where its actually used