args4j is a small Java class library that makes it easy to parse command line options/arguments in your CUI application. See more info at [http://args4j.kohsuke.org/]
Why should I use it?
See the quick intro
- It makes command line parsing very easy by using annotations
- Generate usage text very easily
- Generate HTML/XML documentation listing all options
- Full localization support
- Designed to parse javac like options, as opposed to GNU-style (where ls -lR is considered to have two options l and R).
- Licensed under the MIT license.
How can I use it?
- Check the sample. This is how your code will look like.
- Download the distribution or include the library from sthe Maven Repository at java.net.
- Write your code.