This is an implementation in C of a heuristic algorithm for the graph isomorphism problem.
There is a makefile to compile.
The program is run with the following arguments :
--verbose to print all stages (advised)
directory name to compare isomorphisms in all files of the directory (directory must only contain graph files) or
graph1 graph2 to check if there is an isomorphism among the graphs
The test_gen can be used as follows (all arguments are mandatory, or the help will be displayed) : test_gen n numgraphs (p || m || kreg) mode iso
- n : number of vertices,
- numgraphs : number graphs to generate
- p and m : as in G(n,p) and G(n,m)
- kreg : degree when kregular
- mode : 1 for G(n,p), 2 for G(n,m), 3 for G(n,m) multigraph, 4 for k-regular, 5 for k-regular multigraph
- iso : 1 for generating graphs isomorphic to the first generated
All files are released under the WTF Public License.