Welcome to the documentation for the Kolide Fleet osquery fleet manager.
- If you're interested in using the
fleetctlCLI to manage your osquery fleet, see the CLI Documentation.
- Resources for deploying osquery to hosts, deploying the Fleet server, installing Fleet's infrastructure dependencies, etc. can all be found in the Infrastructure Documentation.
- If you are interested in accessing the Fleet REST API in order to programmatically interact with your osquery installation, please see the API Documentation.
- Information about using the Fleet web dashboard can be found in the Dashboard Documentation.
- Architecturally significant decisions are documented in the Architecture Documentation.
- Finally, if you're interested in interacting with the Fleet source code, you will find information on modifying and building the code in the Development Documentation.