Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix Command-D "Quick Add Next" not functioning
- Fix CocoaPods not working in some build circumstances
- Xcode 7.1 support (b93282f)
- Make the Quick Add Next menu item show up (763d4ba and #27)
- Fix crashing when deleting large blocks of text (#21)
- Fix crashing with FuzzyAutocomplete (#15)
- Fix movement with edit all in scope (#17)
- Fix some cases where pasting results in an incorrectly placed cursor (#28)
- Fix Command-Left/Command-Right moving the cursor about the caret on selections > 0 in length. (#18)
- Fix Command-Shift-Up/Command-Shift-Down modifying the selection caret incorrectly (#20)
- Fix Command-Shift-Left/Command-Shift-Right modifying the selection caret incorrectly (#23)
- Fix several cases where placeholders could be handled incorrectly (cb4c2bc)
- Fix paragraph movement being absolute and not relative to the original location of the selection (#29)
- Clean up the project
- Quickly edit specific instances of a variable being used.
- Consistent insertion of closing characters
- Angle brackets
- Curly braces
- No more of Xcode inserting the leading braces (it's always in the wrong place!)
- No more annoying animation when showing the autocomplete dialog.
- More flexible "Edit All in Scope" functionality using proper simulataneous editing.
- Smarter auto-indenting
Pending addition to the Alcatraz specs repo...for now, please use the installer or copy the file manually.
Run the latest installer from Releases.
- Manual Copy
Multiplex.xcpluginfile from Releases into
~/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins/. Create any intermediate directories if necessary.
Addtionally, you can clone the project and build/run it. It will automatically launch a debugger session on Xcode itself, copying the plugin into the correct folder.