Sublime Text 2 plugin - Cypher
- If you don't have it already install Sublime Package Control
- See Package Control usage
- Open the Command Pallete (cmd+shift+p)
- Select "Install Package"
- Select "Cypher"
The plugin will detect files ending in
.cyp as Cypher, optionally just select Cypher from the Syntax menu.
- Type a Cypher query into your editor
- Run it by selecting the query and hitting (cmd+shift+r on OSX, ctrl+shift+r on Windows)
- The results or error will be shown in the console, which can be opened by (ctrl+`)
- If no text is selected, all the text in the file is run as a single query
- Auto selecting the query under the cursor
- Auto completion for Cypher keywords and functions, etc
- Auto completion based on data in the DB
- Cypher 2 support