Spring MVC ICM Demo Application
The project is a demo project for QA students.
- Install Java environment (JDK 1.8) - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
- Don't forget to set JAVA_HOME environment variable after installation
- Install and configure Maven3 - http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi
- Download the source code as zip
- (Optional) Use git client and clone the repository
- Unzip the source code
The project is based on SQLite database. By default, the database will be created in a user's home directory. If you want to change the data source url, please add 'dataSource.url=' system property (usually through -D JVM switch).
Database schema will be created and the database will be populated with some initial data. This can be disabled (e.g. at next application deployment) with 'dataSource.populate=' system property.
In addition, setup endpoint was created
/setup. It allows re-setting the database at any time
Run the project
Navigate to the project folder and run the following command:
mvn clean spring-boot:run
Open the browser and navigate to:
Package the project
mvn clean package spring-boot:repackage assembly:single
This will create an assembly that can be run either with
java -jar command or using
start.bat (on Windows)