Synology Chat plugin for Kanboard
Receive Kanboard notifications on Synology Chat.
- Paul Sweeney
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.2.6
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
Firstly, you have to generate a new webhook url in Synology Chat :
- (click Profile Avatar top right > Integration > Incoming Webhooks)
You can define only one webhook url (Settings > Integrations > Synology Chat) to apply to all, and optionally override with a different webhook for each project and user.
Receive individual user notifications
- Go to your user profile then choose Integrations > Synology Chat
- Copy and paste the project specific webhook url from Synology Chat or leave it blank if you want to use the global webhook url
- Enable Synology Chat in your user notifications Notifications > Synology Chat
Receive project notifications
- Go to the project settings then choose Integrations > Synology Chat
- Copy and paste the user specific webhook url from Synology Chat or leave it blank if you want to use the global webhook url
- Enable Synology Chat in your project notifications Notifications > Synology Chat
- Enable the debug mode
- All connection errors with the Synology Chat API are recorded in the log files