NGINX Homebrew Tap
This tap is designed specifically for a custom build of NGINX with more module options.
How do I install these formule (NGINX Modules)?
Once the tap is installed, you can install
with optional additional modules:
brew tap homebrew/nginx brew install nginx-full --with-upload-module
For a list of available configuration options run:
brew options nginx-full brew info nginx-full
What about conflicts?
You are free to install this version alongside a current install of NGINX from
Homebrew/homebrew if you wish. However, they cannot be linked at the same time. To switch between them use brew's built in linking system.
brew unlink nginx brew link nginx-full
man brew or check Homebrew's documentation.
Please see the contributing guide.
How to submit a new formula
- Fork this repository on GitHub.
- Clone to your Mac.
- Read and look at the other formule here.
- In your locally cloned
homebrew-nginxrepo, create a new branch:
git checkout --branch my_new_formula
- Write/edit your formula (ruby file). Check Homebrew's documentation for details.
- Test it locally!
brew install ./my-new-formula.rb. Does it install? Note,
./<formula>.rbwill target the local file.
git push --set-upstream origin my-new-formulato get it into your GitHub fork as a new branch.
- If you have to change something, add a commit and
- On GitHub, select your new branch and then click the "Pull Request" button.