KyBook 2 Reader localization.
Please, feel free to send a pull request or create an issue if found any typo or mistake in localization.
How to add new localization
- First, fork a repo
- Then duplicate en folder and rename it to a desired language code.
- Translate a value in the key-value pair. As example, look at first key-value pair "DEFAULT" = "Default"; for Deutsch, this will be "DEFAULT" = "Standard"; .
- Do not edit or delete comments /* ... */
- Keep unmodified Names and Trademarks such as KyBook, Tor, etc.
- Do not break a format placeholders like %u, %zd, %@.
- Do not remove the semicolons ; at the end of line!
- As finished, submit a pull request.
And if you are not familiar with such things as forking, pull request, etc then you can send directly to me your localization.
- Carsten Perthel for the German translation.
- @marek_wayne for the Greek translation.