unilur is a R package to help writing tutorials, practicals or
examination papers with rmarkdown.
unilur you can render the following outputs from a single
- a PDF or HTML file with the exam or tutorial questions (answers remaining hidden) as a PDF or HTML file.
- the same output as above but with the answers appearing in coloured boxes.
- a cleaned up Rmarkdown file (without answers) to be filled by the candidate.
In addition, you will be able to:
- Create coloured boxes to highlight some markdown or R content.
- Create examination papers with
- multiple choice questions
- a candidate identification form
- dotted lines placeholders to fill in answers
The source code is hosted on github. To install the R package, run the following code:
The package contains example templates illustrating some of the possibilities.
Use one of the following rmarkdown output formats to start writing your tutorials or examination papers:
You can read these
articles to find
more informations on how to use the
- Writing tutorials or practicals
- Writing examination papers
- Create custom box themes