Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes a bug in release 8 where could loose their ID. This would lead to chests loosing their contents.
This release adds support for block damage, block rotations as well as implementation of new API features.
This release adds support for the following new features:
- New server API version 0.1.8
- Protocol version 8
- Crafting of full stacks and half stacks
- Moving full stacks, half stacks and single blocks in inventories
- Removes active belt position state from server and always send it from the client instead
- Add nice error message if the protocol version is not supported