Application to showcase the Kony native function api feature of Kony Visualizer using Files Zip and Unzip process.
- This application zip and unzip the files selected by the user, which are already present in the device memory and stores them in mobile memory(sd card).
- User can also download the zip file form the provided URL and unzip into mobile memory using "Download Zip File" functionality.
- It displays the files in the zip folder and respective sizes when the user clicks unzip button.
To run this application
- Download the project zip file.
- Extract the project to any folder, zip the main project file and import into the visualizer.
- Launch Kony Visualizer Enterprise version 7.0.
- Import the project by selecting the JSBzip folder.
- Go to project setting->Native Function API's->Enable ZipUnzip-Android-4.0.
- Add four text files in Phone storage as, Ex: "File1.txt", "File2.txt", "File3.txt", "File4.txt", "File5.txt.
- Build & run the app for android.
Supported Kony Visualizer Enterprise Version: 7.0