Developer Program Member
- activemessaging 95 ActiveMessaging moved from google code - this will be the latest and greatest
- nu_wav 10 NuWav is a pure Ruby audio WAVE file parser and writer.
- OmniAuthDemo 7 Demo app for boston.rb project night #5 OmniAuth demo
- say_when 4 Event scheduling plugin for rails
- activemessaging-googlecode-mirror 2 ActiveMessaging is an attempt to bring the simplicity and elegance of Rails development to the world of messaging. Messaging, (or event-driven architecture) is widely used for enterprise integratio…
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 1,257 total Apr 29, 2015 – Apr 29, 2016
Longest streak 7 days March 22 – March 28
Current streak 3 days April 26 – April 28
1 Pull Request
- Open #12 Reset Acquired Jobs and DB reconnect
26 Issues reported
- Open #119 Updates to feed images
- Open #42 Download audio
- Open #41 After completion view
- Open #40 Use the remix "heart" play button?
- Open #39 Published date
- Open #38 Player landing page
- Open #37 Share embed player
- Open #36 What to display if there is no image?
- Open #35 Design of text over the image background?
- Open #34 Skip +/-
- Open #33 Volume controls
- Open #32 Text info on the player
- Open #31 Play/pause button
- Open #30 What should player look like to encourage hitting play?
- Open #29 PRX logo on the page
- Open #28 Responsive player design
- Open #27 Waveform or other visualization
- Open #26 Help / usage docs
- Open #25 Hot key controls
- Open #24 Indicate an Ad is playing back
- Open #23 Timed Transcript / Closed captioning
- Open #22 Social Sharing buttons
- Open #21 Display play count on the player
- Open #20 Playlist player
- Open #18 Action button for subscribe
- Open #17 Set the feed/itunes subscription button