A lightweight protractor plugin for image comparison
What can it do?
Pix-Diff is a lightweight Protractor plugin for image comparisons on (mobile/desktop) browsers and hybrid app screens or screen regions.
- Compare screens / regions against a baseline
- Pass-through any non-default Pixel-diff options
- Seamlessly compare desktop and mobile screens
Comparisons are based on Pixel-Diff
Install this module locally with the following command:
npm install pix-diff
Save to dependencies or dev-dependencies:
npm install --save pix-diff npm install --save-dev pix-diff
Pix-Diff can be used for:
- Desktop browsers (Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge)
- Mobile browsers (Chrome / Safari on simulators / real devices) via Appium
npm test: Execute jshint, unit and local tests.
npm test -- local: Run all tests on a local machine with Chrome and Firefox.
Be sure to first run
npm run wd-update to update the webdriver at least once
npm test -- saucelabs: This command is used to test the build on Travis-ci. It runs a variety of desktop and mobile browser Continuous Integration tests.
See the contributing guide for more information.
In lieu of a formal style guide, take care to maintain the existing coding style.
Add tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using
npm test -- build
- Enable FF after #4253 is fixed
Licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2018 Koola.