ZeroMQ nodes for VVVV
###From ØMQ website:
- Socket library that acts as a concurrency framework.
- Faster than TCP, for clustered products and supercomputing.
- Carries messages across inproc, IPC, TCP, and multicast.
- Connect N-to-N via fanout, pubsub, pipeline, request-reply.
- Asynch I/O for scalable multicore message-passing apps.
- Large and active open source community.
- 30+ languages including C, C++, Java, .NET, Python.
- Most OSes including Linux, Windows, OS X.
- LGPL free software with full commercial support from iMatix.