The Steam Condenser is a multi-language library for querying the Steam Community, Source and GoldSrc game servers as well as the Steam master servers. Currently it is implemented in Java, PHP and Ruby.
This repository is a meta repository for the whole set of Steam Condenser implementations. It is only used for bug tracking and serving the website. No actual code resides here.
If you want to work with only a single implementation of Steam Condenser, you should instead clone one of the dedicated repositories:
This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the new BSD License. A copy of this license can be found in the included LICENSE file.
- Sebastian Staudt – koraktor(at)gmail.com
- David Wursteisen – david.wursteisen(at)gmail.com
- DeFirence – defirence(at)defirence.za.net
- Nicholas Hastings – nshastings(at)gmail.com
- Mike Połtyn – mike(at)railslove.com
- Guto Maia – guto(at)maia.net
- Klaus Silveira – contact(at)klaussilveira.com
- Sam Kinard – snkinard(at)gmail.com
- Adam Lavin – adam(at)lavoaster.co.uk
- Al Ganiev – helios.ag(at)gmail.com
- Daniel Phin – pro(at)danielph.in
- "withgod" – noname(at)withgod.jp
- John Amicangelo - amicangelo.j(at)husky.neu.edu
- Rodrigo Navarro - rnavarro1(at)gmail.com