The Steam Condenser is a multi-language library for querying the Steam Community, Source and GoldSrc game servers as well as the Steam master servers. Currently it is implemented in Java, PHP and Ruby.
- Linux, MacOS X or Windows
- Java 1.5 or newer
The following Java libraries are required:
- Apache Commons Compress (for Source servers sending compressed responses)
- Apache Commons Lang 3
- Jakarta Commons HTTPClient (for the Web API features)
- JSON (for the Web API features)
- JUnit (for testing)
- PowerMock (for testing)
Maven will install these for you.
To install and use Steam Condenser in your Maven managed project use the following dependency definition:
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.koraktor</groupId> <artifactId>steamcondenser</artifactId> </dependency>
This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the new BSD License. A copy of this license can be found in the included LICENSE file.
- Sebastian Staudt – koraktor(at)gmail.com
- David Wursteisen – david.wursteisen(at)gmail.com
- Guto Maia – guto(at)guto.net
- Sam Kinard – snkinard(at)gmail.com
Follow Steam Condenser on Twitter @steamcondenser.