The Steam Condenser is a multi-language library for querying the Steam Community, Source and GoldSrc game servers as well as the Steam master servers. Currently it is implemented in Java, PHP and Ruby.
- Linux, MacOS X or Windows
- PHP 5.4 or newer
The following PHP library is required:
Composer will install this for you.
The following extensions are required:
bcmath(for Steam ID conversions)
bz2(for Source servers sending compressed responses)
json(for the Web API features)
simplexml(for the Steam Community features)
sockets(for all server queries)
This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the new BSD License. A copy of this license can be found in the included LICENSE file.
- Sebastian Staudt – koraktor(at)gmail.com
- Nicholas Hastings – nshastings(at)gmail.com
- Klaus Silveira – contact(at)klaussilveira.com
- Adam Lavin – adam(at)lavoaster.co.uk
- Al Ganiev – helios.ag(at)gmail.com
- Daniel Phin – pro(at)danielph.in
- Elliot Hesp – elliot.hesp(at)gmail.com
- Michael Priest – pingers(at)gmail.com
- Alex Harchuk – alexharchuk(at)yahoo.com