The Steam Condenser is a multi-language library for querying the Steam Community, Source and GoldSrc game servers as well as the Steam master servers. Currently it is implemented in Java, PHP and Ruby.
- Linux, MacOS X or Windows
- Ruby 1.8.6 or newer
The following gems are required:
bzip2-ruby(for Source servers sending compressed responses)
json(for the Web API features)
To install Steam Condenser as a Ruby gem use the following command:
gem install steam-condenser
This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the new BSD License. A copy of this license can be found in the included LICENSE file.
- Sebastian Staudt – koraktor(at)gmail.com
- DeFirence – defirence(at)defirence.za.net
- Mike Połtyn – mike(at)railslove.com
- Sam Kinard – snkinard(at)gmail.com
Follow Steam Condenser on Twitter @steamcondenser.