Rogue and Evil Access Point
- Intuitive CLI
- Configurable (~/.zlown/zlown.yml)
- Connects to internet using LTE
- Shares connectivity over WiFi
- Logs all HTTP trafic
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
- HTTPS sniffing of non-HSTS sites (sslsniff, sslstrip, sslsplit)
- ARP spoofing
- DNS spoofing
- Evil Twin WiFi
- Auto terminate (RST) connections based on criteria specified (pcap filter)
- On-the-fly trafic modification
- Fake updates
- REST API
- Web GUI
These are must to have.
- apt-get (zlown was developed using Kali Linux)
Nice to have
These will be installed during
zlown install if not present.
Presence of these tools affects which features will be available.
- sslsniff, sslstrip, sslsplit
gem install zlown
git clone https://github.com/korczis/zlown.git
- zlown main entrypoint is zlown systemd service
zlown systemctl statusor
systemctl status zlownto obtain info about running zlown service
zlown systemctl logor
journlctl -u zlownto see complete zlown service log
- All zlown related stuff is in ~/.zlown folder
- Main config is stored in ~/.zlown/zlown.yml
- All captured data are stored in ~/.zlown/data
Warranty and Disclaimer
- The Software is provided "as is," with all faults, defects and errors, and without warranty of any kind.
- No Liability. Licensor does not warrant that the Software will be free of bugs, errors, viruses or other defects, and Licensor shall have no liability of any kind for the use of or inability to use the software, the software content or any associated service.
- zlown hould be used for authorized testing and/or educational purposes only. No Exceptions.