SecurePort -- SSH portforward frontend
SecurePort is a small application to achieve SSH portforwarding.
- Private key authentication (OpenSSH format is available).
- Multiple forwarding ports.
- Private keys that contain passphrase are not supported.
- Password authentication is not supported.
- Only one connection is supported by one instance.
SecurePort is distributed under The MIT License (see LICENSE).
SecurePort uses the following packages to develop:
- Copyright (c) 2003-2008 The University of Wroclaw
- Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Nemerle Project Team
- Copyright (c) 2002-2012 Charlie Poole
- Copyright (c) 2002-2004 James W. Newkirk, Michael C. Two, Alexei A. Vorontsov
- Copyright (c) 2000-2002 Philip A. Craig
- SSH.NET Library
- Copyright (c) 2010 RENCI