Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New encrypt module
- WebP Support
- Memcached Support
- Pagination Module
- Removed MySQL as driver from module
- Removed "defined SYSPATH" line
- Fixes on cache, session, ORM, htaccess, ini values, url detection,
See all closed issues https://github.com/koseven/koseven/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A3.3.7
Thanks to all the collaborators for the great work done!!
Migrate Kohana 3.3.x to Koseven 3.3.7
- Kohana_Kohana_Exception, all functions that received parameter Exception $e have been replaced to just $e. If you are extending the class verify you have the same.
- Kohana_URL, now function site has a new parameter
$subdomain = NULL, if you are extending the class and this function add it.
- Module encrypt, now encryption works as a module, if you are using new Encrypt or similar you need to enable the module in your bootstrap ex:
'encrypt' => MODPATH.'encrypt',
- MySQL driver has been removed. If you are still using it, please install MySQLi driver and then edit your
config/database.phpand then set as
'type' => 'MySQLi'