Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Defining your preferred language
- Client IP recorded incorrectly
- mcrypt not required
- short_open_tag required but not used
- Change base url in default installation
- Cookie names bug fix
- Email validation
- PHP 7.2 deprecated functions
- Valid::phone length bug
Issues closed detail:
Code differences with 3.3.7
Migrate from Kohana 3.3.x to Koseven 3.3.8
If you were using 3.3.x version, there are 4 breaking changes that may affect you, be aware.
- Kohana_Kohana_Exception, all functions that received parameter Exception $e have been replaced to just $e. If you are extending the class verify you have the same.
- Kohana_URL, now function site has a new parameter
$subdomain = NULL, if you are extending the class and this function add it.
- Module encrypt, now encryption works as a module, if you are using new Encrypt or similar you need to enable the module in your bootstrap ex:
'encrypt' => MODPATH.'encrypt',
- MySQL driver has been removed. If you are still using it, please install MySQLi driver and then edit your
config/database.phpand then set as
'type' => 'MySQLi'