A rubylearning.org Course
Copyright 2008 rubylearning.org and contributing authors.
Objectives of this lesson:
You will be able to answer the following:
- What kinds of testing "levels" you know of?
- What are the differences between those levels?
- Explain TDD in your own words.
- Explain Unit Testing in your own words.
- Comment on Unit Testing == TDD.
- What are the "rules" (best-practices) for coding Unit Tests?
Top level course contents and prerequisites
- Ruby Core
Course Broad Outline
- History behind Test::Unit and why is in Standard Library
- flog/heckle - Windows is a problem, indeed
Change proposals that are active should be listed here.