Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Crash fixes for Android Lollipop! If you're running the Android Lollipop preview, please make sure you are on the latest version released on October 16th!
Lollipop, lollipop Oh lolli, lolli, lolli, lollipop, lollipop
Call my baby lollipop, tell you why His kiss is sweeter than an apple pie And when he does his shaky rockin' dance Man, I haven't got a chance
Fix that Google Drive up real good!
Sorry for the bugs. Feel free to contact support if your Drive issues are not resolved.
- Fixed some issues with Google Drive updating backups.
- Fix backup dates not refreshing after a backup.
Just fixed a 2 year old restore bug. Good god. Thanks to everyone that helped me by sending in logs and emails.
I live in a Material World, and I am a Material girl! (Updated for the new Material UI in Android L)
Some fixes for Android L Preview. Seriously though, Android L Preview is super busted right now. It really hurts my feely feels when you all give me 1 star ratings for my apps not working on totally broken pre release firmware.
Artem held me prisoner and made me fix a bunch of stuff.
- Minor UI refresh
- Fix device to device sync
- Fix Box backup and restore (they deprecated their API grrrr!)
- Update to new services (Drive, etc) and libraries
- Tweak restore grouping
- Group not installed apps at the top when restoring/syncing (thanks c00ller)
- Failed restores will no longer clear the unrestored apps. (Thanks Artem)
- Updated for KitKat to fix SMS restore
- Fix restore options menu crash
- Fixes for PC Restore
- New font for Android 4.2+
- Carbon has been renamed to "Helium" (trademark issue)
- App icons are now stored in a .nomedia directory as a hidden dot file. Redo your backups to hopefully clear out the gallery spam.