Sweet Con - A Rich and featured contacts store
This is an attempt at creating an app for storing contact information using firebase. It incorporates Sign-in with google, database & hosting functionality courtesy firebase.
See live-preview at https://sweetcon-de526.firebaseapp.com/.
Install as a smart-phone app (Android, iOS)
This can be installed locally on your smart-phone. See the short video below correspoding to your OS.
Features / Requirements
- Allow user to login with google.
- allow user to create new contact (name, address, email)
- save data locally and on the cloud
- secure data stored on the cloud (each user's data visible to ONLY that user.)
- Persist contact data locally. Make it accessible offline.
- clear local data on sign-out/ logoff.
- Make the web-app progressive (add manifest/ sw regn)
- Add option to store social media handles (github & twitter mainly).
- Update view design for na-note to display multiple social data-fields.
- Enable email keyboard for email field.
- Add facility to add contact image. take photo via mediacapture - what web can do.
- Sync contact with local phone contact. Maybe useful to map... at least avoid double store of phone number. Perhaps allow user to "migrate" phone contact into app?!?