Online 3D Viewer
Online 3D Viewer is an engine to visualize 3D models online.
Supported file formats:
- 3ds (with textures)
- obj, mtl (with textures)
- stl (ascii and binary)
This is the source code for http://3dviewer.net:
- You can open 3D files in three ways:
- Use the open button from the top menu.
- Drag&Drop files to your browser.
- Define file urls as location hash.
- You should open the main file, and all of its requested files.
- For example open the requested mtl file with an obj file,
- or open textures with 3ds file.
This is the embeddable version of the viewer:
- In this case you should host the 3D models.
- See examples for more information.