Implements the CouchDB API for twisted.
Release Notes v0.3
- Added CouchDB authentication support (supply username and password args when instantiating)
- Re-factored underlying HTTP transport to use Twisted Web Agent (will allow connection pooling in the future).
- Re-factored code into formal Python package. API compatible with old package layout.
- Fixed attachment handling so it returns the attachment instead of the owning document (dwb)
Release Notes (0.1->0.2)
- Updated CouchDB support up to version CouchDB 1.0.1
- Doesn't keep connections alive between requests.
This isn't under heavy maintenance by me, I only use a subset of the functionality and wrap the rest away in a non-portable internal library. Please fork and make it better.
For David's initial repo, see https://launchpad.net/paisley. David has asked me to make github the official repo since we're actively keeping it up with CouchDB version bumps.