Dumb xinput Emulator
This is an xinput dll reimplementation compatible with DirectInput controllers. Think of x360ce without the configuration.
- download and extract the latest release
- if you are using Wine run
winetricks --force setup_dumbxinputemu.verb
- otherwise copy all xinputXYZ.dll's next to the game executable and start the game
- on Wine, dumbxinputemu uses evdev and ignores jsdev devices by default. That should work with almost everything,
but you can control this behavior using
Why in the...?
This is meant mainly for using a Steam Controller or XBox 360 pad with Wine.
Like what I'm doing?
mingw-w64-gccpackage or your distro equivalent containing an
- navigate to the directory with
make 64bitfor the 64-bit version