Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Experimental release of c port of SC Controller.
There is no GUI and a lot of stuff doesn't work yet, but what works works on Windows, BSD and Linux. And also Android, eventually.
New since v0.4.9.2
Fixed reported issues:
- To switch between desktop/gamepad mode, "Steam" button opens menu.
- Stick glitches when tilted straight up
- Emulated right stick is upside-down
- Wired controller generating random inputs
New since v0.4.9.1
- Support for XInput on Windows 8 and above
- Configuration is now editable (see Registry -> Current user -> software -> SCController)
- Implemented a lot of actions and modifiers
- NetBSD / OpenBSD support
Quick bugfix release
- Backups created while converting profiles were not ignored by GUI nor when converting profiles, creating more and more backups every time application started.
This version will automatically convert all your profile files into latest version of format, so it will not be necessary to keep backwards compatibility back to very first release anymore. It also fixes daemon-crashing bug triggered by Steam Play titles.
- Added support for Retroarch RemotePad protocol, which allows using mobile phone as additional controller. See this wiki page for more info.
- Added option to use shell command as condition in modeshift (#427)
static const day_t while = 83;
This is last SC-Controller release for a while. With all that mess happening around Linux this week, I've decided to move away as far as possible. I plan to finish all "enhancements" eventually, just not right now.
And please, don't hesitate to report bugs.
- On-screen keyboard can be now used with DS4 gamepad
- Improved editing profile using controller
- Allowed SVG custom menu icons
- Allowed displaying multiple OSD messages, with different font size and display time
- Status icon displaying wrong application name and/or no image
- Status icon looks bad on hidpi screens
- With two displays, where one is rotated and other one is offseted horizontally (and Compiz is used on 3rd Friday in month while gray cat is in house), OSD menu with too many items is drawn partially off-screen
- Bumpers swapped with bluetooth driver.
- More NixOS fixes (thanks @rnhmjoj)
- Added optional tolerance to gesture recognition (thanks @DarkArc)
- Added option to map triggers to mouse movement (thanks @RomanHargrave)
- Added option to map tilting on yaw axis (like truck driving wheel)
- Added option to map button to 'gyroscope reset' (on special actions page)
- Added "relative joystick camera" mode, similar to virtual joystick on smarthphone
- Extended trackball mode so it can be combined with more output modes
- Added Per-controller configuration for default menu buttons
Now with more bluetooth
- Support for Steam Controller connected over bluetooth
- You'll need beta Steam Client to upgrade controller firmware first
- Support for Sony Dualshock 4 over bluetooth
- Support for all other bluetooth controllers recognized by evdev
- Added checkbox for easier setup of "turbo fire" / "button repeat"
- Unexpected behavior when ring bindings are combined with pad clicking.
- pyinotify is no longer required
- eudev (or udev) is now used to watch for connected / disconnected controllers
- python-evdev is still optional, but recommended even stronger than before
Big rewrite of on-screen keyboard
- less-laggy on-screen keyboard
- bindings shown on on-screen keyboard now showing exactly what's configured instead of defaults
- OK and Save buttons moved to window headers (thanks @dyskette)
- Menu button now shows "hamburger" instead of non-descriptive controller icon.
- added option to use
tapas double-tap (and dodge in NieR: Automata)
- added "MINIMUM" mode to deadzone (see #356)
- allowed using
- Return of AppImage support.
- Added setting for automatic turning off the controller
- Allowed to set displayed name even on button that does nothing (#321)
- Added button for _un_setting menu icon
- Added options to print pressed buttons to
- Switching profile while mouse cursor is in "rolling ball" motion may cause it to roll forever
- Modeshift hold and doubleclick times not being saved
- Shell command breaking with Unicode characters
- hid driver cannot be compiled on Gentoo