Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ATAG One API is a Java library and command line tool to easily get diagnostic data from or set the target temperature at your ATAG One thermostat.
It has two modes of operation; i.e. Local and Remote. When in local mode, it finds the thermostat in the local network automatically. When in remote mode, it connects to the ATAG One portal.
See also the project website for more details: http://atag.one
- Get diagnostic data (Local and Remote)
- Set target temperature (Local and Remote)
Find the Atag ONE device within the local network and display all available diagnostic options.
$ java -jar atag-one.jar
Display the list of all options possible:
$ java -jar atag-one.jar --help
The ATAG One API library is written in Java and can run on any device where a JVM is available. It requires Java version 6 or above.
A brief example how to get diagnostics and insert some values from it into the database.
- Connect from PHP - Get diagnostics, insert in MySQL database
Some examples. From simple to more advanced.
Link to repository: https://github.com/kozmoz/atag-one-api-examples
- Java Local Simple 1 - Get diagnostics, local network
- Java Local Simple 2 - Set target temperature, local network
- Java Remote Simple - Get diagnostics, remote thermostat
- Java Local Advanced 1 - Find thermostat, show IP address and device ID, local network
- Java Remote Advanced 2 - Connect to manually configured thermostat, get diagnostics
For technical details see Thermostat Protocol