Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- azurecopycommand_darwin_386.bz2 2.12 MB
- azurecopycommand_darwin_amd64.bz2 2.29 MB
- azurecopycommand_freebsd_386.bz2 2.11 MB
- azurecopycommand_freebsd_amd64.bz2 2.29 MB
- azurecopycommand_freebsd_arm.bz2 2.05 MB
- azurecopycommand_linux_386.bz2 2.11 MB
- azurecopycommand_linux_amd64.bz2 2.28 MB
- azurecopycommand_linux_arm.bz2 2.03 MB
- azurecopycommand_netbsd_386.bz2 2.11 MB
- azurecopycommand_netbsd_amd64.bz2 2.28 MB
- azurecopycommand_netbsd_arm.bz2 2.04 MB
- azurecopycommand_openbsd_386.bz2 2.11 MB
- azurecopycommand_openbsd_amd64.bz2 2.29 MB
- azurecopycommand_windows_386.zip 2.35 MB
- azurecopycommand_windows_amd64.zip 2.56 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Have added the binaries for FreeBSD, Linux, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Darwin (MacOS) and Windows, with variations for 386, AMD64 and ARM.
Please note, the Linux and Windows binaries (AMD64) are the primarily tested ones, the other platforms have NOT been tested (lack of time and environments). Your mileage may vary, but please give it a go and report issues if any arise.
Cloud provides supported is Azure, S3 and local filesystem.
-cc flag added for concurrent copying. The default is currently 5, but can be anything up to 1000.