Anne Keyboard Windows
A Universal Windows App for controlling the an Anne Pro keyboard over Bluetooth Low Energy.
This app has been tested against Windows 10. Other version of Windows is not supported due to Universal Windows App (UWP) platform only supporting Windows 10.
The keyboard has to be in L0 mode by: pressing
Fn+B, Fn+0, ESC, Fn+B, +
- Enable Development mode on your Windows 10 machine by following the instructions here.
- Download the latest binary files from Github.
- Install the app by extracting the zip file, and right-clicking on
Run with PowerShell.
- The app should now be installed and will be on Start menu.
- Automatic keyboard pairing (launch the app, and it should start scanning for the keyboard)
- Create and manage profiles
- Set keyboard backlight colours
- Support for changing keyboard layouts
- Implement keyboard macros
Please see the Github issue tracker.
The codebase and the project are released under the permissive MIT License. The images and icons are generated using the Font Awesome font released under the OFIL license, and the font can be found on Github.