Clone this wiki locally
Feel free to add to this list.
- Chrome App
- Common Lisp
- amphp/beanstalk Async beanstalk client based on Amp
- php-beanstalk c extension, multi-server support, high performance, using libbeanstalkclient
- BeansClient - PHP7.1+, 100% tests coverage
- Pheanstalk - comprehensive, rigorously unit tested, PHP 5.3+
- beanstalk - minimalistic
- Drupal - Drupal 6, 7, and 8 client, based on Pheanstalk
- bsTools - CLI management toolset for beanstalk. built on symfony and pheanstalk.
- drymekPheanstalkBundle - Pheanstalk Symfony 2 integration & Web management toolset for beanstalk.
- LeezyPheanstalkBundle - Pheanstalk Symfony 2 integration & CLI management toolset for beanstalk.
- Beanspeak - Client for Beanstalk delivered as a C-extension for PHP
- Ruby EventMachine
- Scheme (Chicken)
Make your own client API. It's easy! The 1.3 protocol doc gives a complete description of the beanstalk protocol.
Note: as of version 1.0 the protocol will remain compatible until beanstalkd 2.0. Any client written to work with a 1.x beanstalkd will also work, unchanged, with any later beanstalkd before 2.0.
You can find the bleeding-edge latest protocol.txt in git.
Are listed on this wiki page.