A todo manager that you didn't ask for, but needed !
to make sure that you complete your tasks on time ;)
Dooit can be installed with either Pip or Homebrew.
You can install dooit easily using a python one-liner:
python3 -m pip install git+https://github.com/kraanzu/dooit.git
Or the long way:
git clone https://github.com/kraanzu/dooit.git cd dooit pip3 install .
With AUR helper
yay -S dooit-git
You can install the latest stable version of dooit with Homebrew:
brew install dooit
Alternatively, you can install the most recent development version of dooit:
brew install dooit --HEAD
dooit in your terminal to launch it. ezy pzy.
⚠️Note: The config file for
dooitis located at your $XDG_CONFIG_HOME (or ~/.config/dooit)
⚠️Note: The default icons used in the application are a part of nerd fonts
and can be customised by changing the config file
⚠️Note: you must use python version >=3.10
Some features that dooit comes with:
- An interactive & beautiful UI
- Configurable icons and themes
- Both Mouse and Keyboard support (Vim like keybindings)
- Topicwise seperated Todo Lists (With branching)
- Editable Todo's about, date and urgency
- Nested todos!
- Sort options with menu (Name, Date, Urgency, Status)
- Search & jump-to-todo mode on the fly!
See Demo Video below in order to get a visual :)
- Want to contribute? Feel free to open a PR!
- Got some ideas for improvements? I'm all ears!
Other TUI projects
If you liked dooit then you might wanna try out some of my other TUI projects as well