Kraken Promise Component
Note: This repository is a part of Kraken Framework, but can be used freely as standalone library. If you are interested in more asynchronous components for PHP, check out the rest of Kraken repository or see our asynchronous application skeleton example.
Promise is a component that provides PHP implementation of promises using Promise/A+ specification and additional promise-related concepts such as joining, mapping, reducing and cancelling promises.
- Implementation of promises using Promise/A+ specification,
- Methods to resolve, reject or cancel promises,
- Cancellation of promises using forget semantics,
- Methods to join, map, race, reduce and do other things with set of promises,
- Kraken Framework compatibility,
- ...and more.
See more examples in official documentation.
- PHP-5.6 or PHP-7.0+,
- UNIX or Windows OS.
composer require kraken-php/promise
Tests are provided within our write-only Framework repository.
Documentation for this module can be found in the official documentation.
This library is read-only subtree split of Kraken Framework. To make contributions, please go to Framework repository.
This library licensed under the MIT license, see more information in Kraken Framework license section.