Customizable toolbar plugin for DeaDBeeF music player
This plugin provides toolbar widget which intended to be used instead of default static DeadBeef's toolbar. It allows to add any action on toolbar as a button, put it in required position and assign custom icon to it. Or it could be used to simply rearrange default stop/play/pause/prev/next actions in a preferrable order.
Installation using precompiled binaries
- Get zip archive for your architecture:
- Extract two .so's from archive and put them in ~/.local/lib/deadbeef
Building and installing from source
First, intall development packages for gtk2 and gtk3 (libgtk2.0-dev and libgtk-3-dev in Debian/Ubuntu). Then,
git clone https://github.com/kravich/ddb_customizabletb.git cd ddb_customizabletb make mkdir -p ~/.local/lib/deadbeef cp ddb_customizabletb*.so ~/.local/lib/deadbeef
- Put DeadBeef in design mode (View -> Design mode)
- Right click on a default toolbar -> Replace with... -> Customizable toolbar New toolbar will appear on a place of default toolbar
- Right click on a new tollbar -> Uncheck "Expand" and "Fill" options to make toolbar to display properly
- To manage actions of toolbar, while being in design mode, right click on it and select "Customize"
- Improve icon selection dialog to allow selection of arbitrary icon, not only the one from predefined list
- Add "Reset to default" button in customization dialog
- Add translations
- Add option to select arbitrary size of toolbar buttons