- Fork this repo and rename it under your own GitHub account
- Open it in GitHub for Mac (or GitHub for Windows) and start hacking
Questions & Answers
- How to deploy the site to GitHub Pages?
- How to deploy the site via SCP?
- How to securely store sensitive data in my public repository?
- Read more...
Blogs & Articles
- [Static website on S3, CloudFront and Route 53, the right way!] (http://www.michaelgallego.fr/blog/2013/08/27/static-website-on-s3-cloudfront-and-route-53-the-right-way/)
How to Build
$ gulp build # or `gulp build --release`
How to Run
$ gulp # or `gulp --release`
This command builds the project, launches BrowserSync development server and starts listening for modifications in source files.
How to Deploy
If Travis CI is watching this repo, it will deploy the site automatically after each commit. Otherwise, you may deploy it manually by running:
$ gulp deploy # or `gulp deploy --production`
You just need to make sure that you have set GITHUB_TOKEN environment variable.
Down the road you may want to pull and merge the latest updates from this repo back to your local project. To do so, you simply run:
$ git fetch upstream $ git checkout master $ git merge upstream/master
For more details see: Syncing a Fork on GitHub
Have questions or need help? Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: koistya.