A web app for simulating a waving flag.
- Upload images from the web or from your device.
- Supports flag cloths with different aspect ratios.
- Set the hoist side and flag orientation.
- Try out different flagpoles.
- Adjust wind speed and direction.
- Progressive Web App support.
This project uses a Gulp-powered build system with these features:
- Sass compilation and prefixing
- Built-in BrowserSync server
- For production builds:
- CSS compression
npm installto install dependencies after pulling down the repository for the first time.
npm run startto build the project and run the website locally. The finished site will be created in a folder called
distand will be viewable in the browser at
npm run start-testto build the project to the
distdirectory with production ready assets.
- Advanced Character Physics by Thomas Jakobsen Character
- Cloth modeling - Wikipedia
- Real-time Cloth Animation
Code released under the MIT License.
All art assets included in this project are distributed under their respective licenses.
- Material Design icons - Apache License 2.0
- Montserrat - SIL Open Font License 1.1
- Sky over Washington Monument.jpg - This work has been released into the public domain by its author, Andypham3000 at English Wikipedia. This applies worldwide.
- Blue Clouds Sky - Pixabay License. Free for commercial use. No attribution required.
- Moon Sky Clouds - Pixabay License. Free for commercial use. No attribution required.