[1.3.0] - 2018-04-19
- Updated to support the latest versions of
- Now uses the NMSOP recommended definition of the moment magnitude. (see #58)
- Stable finite element mappings also for local/regional scale databases. (see #61)
- Source time functions for force sources (see #49).
- Some other small distribution fixes and improved error messages.
[1.2.0] - 2017-08-07
- Closing sockets after each test case ran (see #48).
- GUI can now display map backgrounds for many planets/moons in the solar system. (see #54).
- Forcing installation of
CMPAZheaders in SAC files for the server routes.
[1.1.1] - 2017-04-25
- Compatibility with
[1.1.0] - 2016-11-07
/ttimesroute can now return multiple phases
/greensfunctionroute now has proper time handling
- net/sta/loc changes for the
[1.0.1] - 2016-09-05
- Fixing a sporadically failing test.
[1.0.0] - 2016-08-22
- Stable and production ready.