GAPP (Graduate Application Program)
This project also known as Graduate Application Program is a web portal for the students to apply a particular course in a university. The Web Portal has 3 user roles: -
Let me give you a brief overview of how each role uses the system.
- Create/Update/Delete/View Departments.
- Create Programs for a particular Department and also Deletion of Programs.
- Create Additional requirement for any department for the students to apply.
- Student can view the previous saved/submitted applications. If the applications are saved and non-submitted, student can update the application too.
- Student can create a new application by completing the steps necessary. The student has to fill the whole form step-by-step. The procedure is as follows:-
- Add Application Details. Choose Department and Program for the Department and term.
- Add Personal Details.
- Add Educational Details.
- Add Academic Records (GRE, TOEFL, GPA, Transcripts etc)
- Fill out Additional requirements if any.
- Staff can view all of the applications applied by the students.
- Rank the applications according to their data provided.
- Send an admit or reject based on the merit.