- Set the APPENGINE_JAVA_SDK environment variable to the location of the AppEngine SDK (http://code.google.com/appengine/downloads.html), or change the "sdk.dir" property in the build.xml file.
- Ensure "war/WEB-INF/narwhal" is a Narwhal distribution (currently symlinked to "narwhal" in the parent directory) and "war/WEB-INF/narwhal/packages/jack" is a Jack distribution.
- Place your Jack application in "war/WEB-INF" with the main module called "jackconfig.js", which exports the main Jack application as "app".
- "ant runserver" to run locally.
- Edit the AppEngine application ID in "war/WEB-INF/appengine-web.xml".
- "ant update" to deploy.
Other Servlet Container Instructions
You can change the default modules path, module name, application name, environment name using the "modulesPath", "module", "app", and "environment" init-params in web.xml, i.e.:jack org.jackjs.JackServlet modulesPath WEB-INF module jackconfig.js app app environment production
In addition to the "war/WEB-INF/narwhal" symlink, there are relative symlinks to Rhino in "war/WEB-INF/lib/js.jar" and an example application at "war/WEB-INF/jackconfig.js"