Welcome to the Wisper wiki!
Wisper Gem by Obie Fernandez
DDD with RubyOnRails By Paul Rayner
- Upgrade to 2.0
- Handle events asynchronously
- Log events
- Handle events with private or protected methods
- Write custom broadcasters
- Rails - Reload global listeners on every request
- Rails - A copy of XXX has been removed from the module tree but is still active!
Questions and Issues
Need to ask a question? Please ask on StackOverflow tagging the question with wisper.
Found a bug? Please report it on the issue tracker.
Open Source Apps/Libraries using Wisper
Decidim - a participatory democracy for cities and organizations
Dry Transaction - define a complex business transactions
Rectify - form, command and presenter objects for Rails
Wisper ~> 1.0 will only work with 1.9 +, but there is a 1.8.7 compatible version if you are in the process of migrating.