Jamoma GDIF Tools
The Jamoma GDIF tools for Max5 are developed for recording and playing back GDIF files based on the SDIF format.
- Recording data with different frame rates to a single file
- Easy indexing of file names for each recording
- Support for name value tables with metadata
- Playing back multiple data streams from a single module
- Streaming time-tagged OpenSoundControl data
The modules are based on the following frameworks, which can be downloaded from the following websites:
1) FTM, http://ftm.ircam.fr
Note that FTM BETA 13-14 for Mac OSX does not work for the modules. Use BETA 12 (or hopefully a later version when this bug is fixed).
2) Open Sound Control objects from CNMAT, http://cnmat.berkeley.edu/downloads
Note that the OSC-timetag object is not compiled for windows, so time-tags will only work on OSX.
3) Jamoma, http://www.jamoma.org